“Time To Open Up A New Chapter In Life, And To Explore A Larger Center.”
We discover more about who we are and what we want, and then we realize there are changes we need to make. The lifestyle we’ve been living no longer fits. The people we’ve been spending time with no longer see things the way we do. So we cherish all the great memories, but find ourselves moving on to new chapters in our stories.
Here are the 5 reasons for why your life is currently stale, and not as exciting as you’d like it to be. By understanding these 5 suggestions, a new chapter in life will open up to you starting today:
1. You’ve been working tirelessly trying to control the uncontrollable. – What if, instead of pushing so hard to make life happen, you decided to let go a little and allow life to happen to you? What if, instead of trying to always be in control, you sometimes surrendered control to something bigger than yourself? What if, instead of working so hard to figure out every last answer, you allowed yourself to be guided to the solution in perfect timing?
2. The past never changes. – You can spend hours, days, weeks, months, or even years sitting alone in a dark room, over-analyzing a situation from the past, trying to put the pieces together, and justifying what could’ve or sould’ve happened. Or you can just leave the pieces in the dark and walk out the front door into the sunlight to get some fresh air.
3. Holding on to pain is self-abuse. – Your past has given you the strength and wisdom you have today, so celebrate it. Don’t let it haunt you. Replaying a painful memory over and over in your head is a form of self abuse. Toxic thoughts create a toxic life. Make peace with yourself and your past. When you heal your thoughts, you heal the health of your happiness. So stop focusing on old problems and things you don’t want in your future. The more you think about them, the more you attract what you fear into your everyday experiences – you become your own worst enemy.
4. Moving on creates positive change. – You may blame everyone else and think, “Poor me! Why do all these crappy things keep happening to me?” But the only thing those scenarios all have in common is YOU. And this is good news, because it means YOU alone have the power to change things, or change the way you think about things. There is something very powerful and liberating about surrendering to change and embracing it – this is where personal growth and evolution reside.
5. New opportunities are out there waiting for you. – Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love, something they need, or something they thought was meant to be. But it is these losses that make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities. Embrace these opportunities. Enter new relationships and new situations, knowing that you are venturing into unfamiliar territory. Be ready to learn, be ready for a challenge, and be ready to experience something or meet someone that just might change your life forever.
And of course, if you’re struggling with any of these points, know that you are not alone. Many of us are right there with you, working hard to start our own new chapter in life. So persevere through these times, and you’ll soon find it all being well worth the journey.
Enjoying The Anxiety Guy Podcast? Please Leave a Positive Rate And Review On iTunes. This Helps Our Team Stay At The Top Of The Podcast Charts, And Helps Provide Continuous Great Content For You.
#1 anxiety support community on Facebook.
Are you on Instagram? Add My New Instagram Account to your friends list.