Incantations, or affirmations can truly change a persons state from fearful and anxious, to joyful and gratefulness. These 10 affirmations/quotes when understood, and applied to your self development strategy today will begin giving you the fuel to take on life greatest challenges. Quiet Your Mind And Follow What You’re Passionate About
The good news is you can quiet your mind and inspire it to think more rationally simply by reminding yourself to do so every day. Some people call them affirmations or convictions, but in any case these daily reminders keep you on track by keeping peaceful, productive thoughts at the top of your mind, even when life gets noisy.
Here are ten quotes that can be used as mantras to help tweak your thoughts and quiet your anxious mind:
1. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality. So pay close attention to the thoughts you choose. They have a way of becoming real.
2. There is absolutely nothing about your present circumstances that prevents you from making progress, one step at a time.
3. Worry, and you get what you worry about. Work, and you get what you work for. It’s often just that simple.
4. True purpose has no time limit. True purpose has no deadline. Don’t worry and stress yourself out. Just do the one thing you can right now.
5. You have to accept that some chapters in our lives have to close without closure. There’s no point in losing yourself by trying to fix what’s meant to stay broken.
6. Everyone you meet can teach you something important. In fact, the people who are the most difficult to deal with can also be your most valuable teachers.
7. Take constructive criticism seriously, but not personally. Listen, and then operate with your own intuition and wisdom as your guide.
8. Don’t run away from things; run toward them – the best way to move away from something negative is to move toward something positive.
9. Some life changes look negative and painful on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new and beautiful to emerge.
10. Feeling stuck is a FEELING, not a fact. So never assume that you’re stuck with the way things are. Life changes every second, and so can you.
If you’re struggling at this point in you life understand this; If you begin conditioning your mind with positivity, and following successful peoples strategies to get the outcome you want, you will inspire yourself and get the goal you want. If you haven’t already, join our inspirational Facebook page now to begin changing your state permanently.