Quotes for mental health can have a positive impact on the path you’re on. But, the key isn’t within the addiction to these sayings, but rather within your ability to seek deeper understanding as well as the application of them.
Mental health refers to the condition of our emotional, psychological, and societal well-being. It impacts how we feel, think and act, which makes it Important in every area of our lives.
Mental health plays a significant role in the way we deal with stress, how we relate to others, and the decisions we make in our daily lives. Without improving our mental health it’ll be extremely difficult to recognize our full potentials, work productively, create a significant contribution to a community, or deal with the challenges which comes with life.
The goal of these 30 quotes for mental health is to fuel deeper insights within you.
I’d like new realizations to show up in relation to the different aspects of your life. I’d also like these quotes for mental health to open up new perceptions over the guilt, blame, and unforgiveness you may be holding within you.
It’s time to let all of that go and continue on the path towards healing anxiety for good. Let’s get to the wisdom starting with quotes for mental health around the person currently suffering:
1. “Mental health wants a lot of attention. It’s the final taboo and it ought to be confronted and addressed.” — Adam Ant
2. “It’s up to you now to start making healthy choices. Not options that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.”
3. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
4. “Sometimes the people around you will not know your journey. They don’t have to, it’s not for them” — Joubert Botha
5. “This feeling will pass. The fear is real however the danger Isn’t.” — Cammie McGovern
6. “Everybody knows there is no such thing as normal. There is no black-and-white definition of normal. Normal is subjective. There’s just a messy, inconsistent, ridiculous, cheerful version of how we feel at home in our own lives.” — Tori Spelling
7. “What mental health needs is much more sun, much more candour, and more unashamed conversation” — Glenn Close
Quotes for mental health around discussion with others
8. “It’s not just people who can’t find employment, or can’t match in a society which struggles with depression occasionally.” — Jared Padalecki
9. “It doesn’t have to take on your life, it does not have to define you as an individual, it’s just important that you ask for support. It is not a sign of weakness.” — Demi Lovato
10. “What does your stress do? It does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; however, it empties today of its power. It does not force you to escape the evil; it makes you cringe to deal with it when it comes.”
Continued quotes for mental health around the new path you’re on
11. “There is not anyone out there that does not have a psychological health issue, whether it’s sadness, anxiety, or how to deal with relationships. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore — because of me. Just know there is help and your life may be greater if you move outside and seek to assist.”
12. “I have run my entire life — to get over-exercise, for Mental wellness.” — Wendelin Van Draanen
13. “Occasionally you climb out of bed in the daytime and you Think, I am not going to make it, however, you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt like that.” — Charles Bukowski
14. “It isn’t the lumps in the body that harm. It is the consequences of the heart and the scars in mind.”
15. “The only journey is the journey within.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
Psychological health quotations on life
16. “You have to stop confusing a madness with a mission.” — Flannery O’Connor
17. “Some say it is another breed of magical completely.” — Stephanie Garber
18. “And each person can benefit from speaking to someone. I am the most anti-medication person, but a few people need medication, and there was a time where I wanted some too.” — Miley Cyrus
19. “My dark days made me strong. Or perhaps I was Powerful, and they made me prove it.”
20. “The acknowledgment of having suffered evil is your Best step forward in mental wellness.”
Insightful and inspirational mental health quotes
21. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as thighs Are into a table. It’s essential for physical and psychological wellbeing and joy.” — Louise Hart
22. “Your disease isn’t your individuality. Your chemistry is Not your personality.”
23. “To think too much is a disease” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
24. “When we start being truthful about our pain, our anger, and Our shortcomings rather than pretending they do not exist, then maybe we will leave the planet a better place than we found it” — Russell Wilson
25. “Only because you don’t know it doesn’t mean it Isn’t so.”
What it all means…
26. “One small crack doesn’t mean that you’re broken, it means that you were put into the test and you didn’t fall apart.” –Linda Poindexter
27. “Emotional health…isn’t a destination, but a procedure. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re moving.” — Noam Spencer
28. “I did not talk to anyone about [postpartum depression]. I was very reluctant… Four of my friends felt the identical way I did, and everyone was too ashamed to discuss it.” — Adele
29. “Always remember that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” — Abraham Lincoln
30. “It was too heavy a weight to carry and that I simply Couldn’t do that anymore. I sought and obtained therapy, I place convinced people around me and I got back to doing what I love — writing songs and producing music.” – Unknown
Mental wellness is essential for all phases of life. For you to realize your full potential, achieve success and live a more fulfilling life, you want to improve your mental state daily. Take some time now to analyze and think more deeply about one of the quotes above. One big emotional realization can many times change everything.