These are defence mechanisms that are set up through past experiences that are stored in the body that manifest through the mind.
- There’s no point in pursuing your interests because something will go wrong soon anyway.
- The world isn’t interested in your creative sides.
- Life is far from effortless and you must fight to the death to achieve anything you want to.
The subconscious mind can’t differentiate between right from wrong, good or bad, all it can do is go by how the experience made you feel and pursue like events in the future.
In truth it was what my inner child thought that was the key to the kingdom.
The inner child has a set of belief systems that oppose the adult minds belief systems and believe me when I say the inner child runs the ship that is your life. This is why we sense the battle ensuing between the subconscious vs conscious mind but rarely do what’s needed to end it. Unless these two minds are working in harmony your conscious desires for how you want to feel and what you want to manifest into your life will never become fulfilled. The question is, how do we begin to create congruence/harmony between these two minds in order to bring about inner peace and self love?
Altered State Work!
- Grounding your feet into the sand or grass for 15 minute periods.
- Forest bathing – Surrounded by trees, bushes, creeks and allowing yourself to be one with the laws of nature itself.
- Walking meditation – Becoming present and grateful for all that surrounds you during a walk.
- Mindful showers, Mindful eating, and The Positivity Effect Meditation practices.
- The Grey Room Meditation (in the ETA Program) – This is an imagery based exercise that will help to release old blocks and input new empowering information at the deepest levels.
- Emotional Reframing – This technique focuses on reframing past traumatic events to bring about a new interpretation towards them. The goal isn’t to change your history but rather show your body that you’re no longer stuck in a particular past experience anymore.
- Healing The Inner Wounded Child (YouTube) – A journey into the mind and perceptions of your inner child based on past experiences. This video will help you to meet with a sense of lightness and this lightness is a sign of emotional release and resolve of trauma.
We must make peace with peace and heal the subconscious vs conscious mind battle taking place.
Share Your Biggest Realization Below When It Comes To The Subconscious vs Conscious Mind. I’d Love To Hear From You And Connect More Deeply.
Join over 100k Subscribers on YouTube today – CLICK HERE
More than 850 positive podcast reviews on The Anxiety Guy Podcast on Apple – CLICK HERE
Become a part of our active support group on Facebook for anxiety sufferers – CLICK HERE